August 11, 2010

The beginning

Hi, hello!
I am part of a GREAT brazilian book blog, called Sobre Livros - means About Books. We've been blogging about books, releases, doing reviews and all that jazz for a nice while now, and I noticed one thing... International authors can't understand what we have to say about them and, you know, maybe they would like to - they would LOVE it if they heard how many good things we have to say!

Also, brazilian writers could use the advertising to people outside Brazil, if they want to get published abroad (who doesn't)...

So I decided I'll open up this small space and share some or all of my reviews, in English. Also, it'll help me promote giveaways and contests I find cool in the international blogs that I can't participate in using Sobre Livros, since that's a portuguese-only blog :)

*hugs*
May