October 04, 2010

In My Mailbox

 In My Mailbox is a meme started and hosted by The Story Syren.
 
The Girl with Glass Feet - Ali Shaw

I just LOVED the cover effect, all those black parts shine and I like it a lot. The publisher actually surprised me by sending that one along with A Game of Thrones, which I was expecting, so I love it even more :)

Summary on Goodreads HERE.
The Cinderella Society - Kay Cassidy 

This one is part of the brazilian book tour for this book, which will be over soon, since I'm the last tour-er and I'll send it to it's final home. It's a beautiful book and I hope it's as cool as it sounds.

Summary on Goodreads HERE


A Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire #1) - George Martin

Well, to take the "next LotR" name is NOT for any book, so I'm desperatly eager to read this one. It's just been translated, so I'll have to wait a lot for books #2 and on, but I think it'll be worth it. Hopefully. The publisher made an awesome work on it, aswell as with the girl with the glass feet and it looks pretty and really reminds me of LotR. Hopefully it's not just a copycat-sort-of.
Summary on Goodreads HERE

And that's all for this week, folks :*